Friday, January 7, 2011

"All Bundled Up" altered frame


Hi Everyone! I am excited to share this altered picture frame with you. I bought this frame at a thrift store yesterday and felt it would be perfect for this challenge. I love the ice skates that are carved into the frame. The frame was originally a light oak and I painted it with gold paint and then I sprayed it with my LSG Moon shadow mist in Smoky Sapphire. I then embellished the frame with the snow flakes that I cut from some paper that I bought on Etsy. I also added some I Am Roses and a Prima leaf. I colored the girl image with my Copic markers and then pieced her coat, scarf and hat with the same paper collection. I titled this altered frame "All Bundled Up". I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love that you did it with a thrift store item! Super job! Oh and I love how your font is smaller! LOL!

    ReplyDelete