Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Artsy Addicts Blog Hop Winner!!

     First of all I would like to say "Thank You" to all my new followers, I hope that you will continue to stop by my Blog to see what I am up to.   I plan to post some new projects and ALWAYS appreciate your comments and suggestions. 
     For my give-a-way, I have chosen some of the Prima flowers that I used on my project.  Orange is not a color that most people will pick for their layouts but I LOVE orange and I think it was the perfect color for my layout. I do however want to apologize, I have been trying to post a video of the drawing but for some reason I continue to get an error at the end of the upload.  This has only happened once before and I have no clue what is going on.  I had my grandson draw a name on video but since I can not get it to upload I will just post the winners name. 
     So the winner of my giveaway is...neddie58!!  Congrats neddie!!!  Please send me your home address so that I can get this package out to you.  Thank you to everyone for playing along with us, and stop by ANYTIME!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner! Those are beautiful flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete