Friday, September 16, 2011

Missing you...

 Today is a very difficult day for my family...
 today would have been my niece
Victoria's 28th birthday
 Victoria was born on September 16 to my brother Abel and my sister-in-law Carol

  Victoria was a beautiful baby and an even more beautiful young lady

 She had a sweet spirit about her and loved her family with all her heart


 Victoria left behind her husband Darren and newborn son Jimi (above)
along with her sister Veronica and brothers Jose & Daniel

I share this post with you today as a way of keeping her memory alive
as well as a way of finding peace in my heart in losing her so suddenly

My family finds comfort in knowing that she is with our Lord
and that we WILL see her again
 but we ask that you please pray for us as it is still very difficult
and we miss her horribly

Happy Birthday Victoria, we LOVE you baby....

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry...My prayers are with you all! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lilly!!! My heart aches for you!!! We too lost our niece when she was just 17. She passed suddenly in her sleep holding her new born baby!!! Its never easy, but thankfully we have our Faith to help get us through!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete