Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cheeky Cherry Pie Birthday Card

This is a birthday card that I made for my sister-in-law Irma and I just thought I would share it with you.  I have a goal for 2011 and it is to MAKE each of my brothers, sisters, sister-in-laws, and brother-in-laws their birthday cards.  Irma is my husband's sister and she loves to bake so of course I thought of "Cheeky Cherry Pie".  Happy Birthday Irma!!
I used the Farmers Market paper collection by Shabby Green Door for Irma's card.  Notice the cute rolling pin and bowl set?  I stitched around the paper with my sewing machine before I added the paper to a craft cardstock A2 card.  I then used my Nestabilities Label 4 die, and finally Cheeky Cherry Pie is colored with my Copic markers and her dress, apron, headband and pie are paper pieced with the same collection.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I'm sure Irma is going to love it!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! Girl you are out of this world! I love love it! That is a wonderful goal to set for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I tell you that I loved this card? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super super cute <3
    everything about it the colors are super cute on her head band :) X's Alee'

    ReplyDelete