Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Altered Canvas

Hey everyone!  I just finished a mixed media project that I thought I would share with you.   I was inspired by the  "Modern Marvels" on this paper by G45 to create a canvas piece this morning and it took me a couple of hours to complete this project.  I used several techniques and lots of different product. If you know my work, this is "SO" not my style but I want to make 2011 the year of "Stepping Out".  I want to venture out and try different things, techniques, style etc. I would LOVE to know what you think of my art piece so please leave me a comment.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool. It almost looks 3D...

    Check out my blog, there is a surprise on there for you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work here is awesome I am a lover of G45 and mixed media. this is outstanding. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your altered canvas Lilly!! It is just awesome!! huggz Kimi

    ReplyDelete