Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tile for Reece's Rainbow

This is the 4 x 4 tile that I have created for Marion Smith's auction.  Instead of using paper I used canvas on the background of the tile.  I was excited to finally use my Tim Holtz Sewing Room die on this project.  I paired it up with Hero Arts "Simple Handmade" stamp set.  I added some of Tim's paper on the dress form which is also covered with the canvas.  I then finished it off with some flatback pearls, seam binding which I sprayed with my Moon Shadow mist by Lindy's Stamp Gang.  Then a little Hemp cord and metal flowers finished off the project. These tiles will be placed into a collage and then auctioned off to raise money for Reece's Rainbow International Down Syndrome Orphan Ministry.  (For more information on this organization check out the link below)
http://reecesrainbow.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment