Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Wish You Well"

Hi Everyone!
WOW!...seems like FOREVER since I've posted on my blog!  I have been very busy creating, just not the things I think everyone wants to see.  I am an Instructor at my local scrapbook store and I have been teaching four classes per month.  Well you know that creating the projects along with preparing the kits takes up a lot of my time.  I do however manage to seek in a couple of little projects and here is one of the cards that I made for my aunt.  She always has a beautiful flower garden so I thought this sweet little girl would be perfect for her.  I purchased this stamp from Rubber Necker stamps at a convention back in March and was excited to finally use it.  I colored the image using my Copic markers.  I had to keep the "embellies" simple since it was going in the mail but I still {heart} the way it turned out.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment