Monday, November 14, 2011

Scrappy Moms Challenge...

Happy Monday and Thank You for stopping by...

I would like to share a project that I created for the
Scrappy Moms Challenge this week.
The challenge was to create a 3D project using twine and or a button...
Here I created a tissue box cover...

I did not design this template, my friend Mary found this project at Splitcoast Stampers and I thought this would be fun to create...
I've added a butterfly cameo, mulberry flowers and some pink flatback beaded trim...

This tissue box cover was SUPER simple to create and I think this will look cute on my Mom's nightstand. 

Have a Blessed week...

2 comments:

  1. I guess it is true.........LIFE is paper and glue! Fantastic project, and one could do it in ANY theme! Now, where to find TIME?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I think I would have to make up reasons to need a tissue! Absolutely GORGEOUS!! LOVE the butterfly cameo...I haven't seen one like that before! Love it Lilly! :o)

    ReplyDelete