Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas....
I pray that Everyone is having a wonderful
Christmas Eve with your loved ones...

We are having the PERFECT Christmas weather...It has been snowing non-stop since Thursday evening and is expected to snow ALL day today...


This tree is right outside my studio window...

and here it is at 4 o'clock this morning...

LOOK at ALL that snow!!!

my pine trees look BEAUTIFUL all covered in snow...

I had a BLAST walking around taking pictures this morning but...
now it's time to enjoy some pumpkin bread
and a hot latte...
(notice the shape of the bread?)


I baked it just like my Mom used to
Yeap...in a coffee can, so Fun!!!!!

Okay...so it's NOT exactly like my Mom's...lol
I OVER filled the can but...it is YUMMY!!!


Have a BLESSED Christmas Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for all your snow! It's beautiful! We have just a tiny bit of old snow here in town and the countryside around us has NONE!! So very unusual for us this time of year! Your pumpkin bread looks so yummy! My Mom bakes breads the same way! A Very Merry Christmas to you Lilly!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete