Sunday, January 8, 2012

Birthday Card...

Happy Birthday Mary!!!

I would like to wish my Special friend Mary a very Blessed Birthday...

so I used my Magnolia Cowgirl Tilda stamp to create Mary's card. 
(I really LOVE the way it turned out) 


I wrapped her gift in some Craft wrapping paper and then just added a ribbon with a bow on the front to hold the card. 
Simple but beautiful...

Mary, I am so BLESSED to have you in my life.  You are so SPECIAL  to me and I cherish your friendship. 
Have a WONDERFUL birthday....Luv Ya!!!!


thank you everyone for stopping by and enjoy this beautiful Sunday afternoon...

2 comments:

  1. Your card is BEAUTIFUL, Lilly! I love the way you've wrapped the gift and presented it!
    Your blog looks great! Have a wonderful week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping in to say hello! Miss you and hope all is well! :o)

    ReplyDelete