Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room challenge...

Happy Sunday...
I have decided to take a challenge over at The Shabby Tea RoomThis week the challenge is to create a card using the colors in this photo...

and I decided to create a card for my husband's co-worker MaryBelle.  I have been designated as the "card maker" for the crew...lol  I guess this is a "GOOD" thing...right?  I hope that I earned this title because they like my work...
Well, anyway here is the card that I came up with...

I think that it is the perfect card for an October birthday...
I used the Phantom collection by Pink Paislee to create
this "buckle" card

another requirement was to include some dry embossing so I embossed some dots on the oval frame

the inside has PLENTY of room for everyone to add their birthday wishes.  I love the little touch that the cute owl and the caged birds add to this card. 

Have a Blessed Day !!!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! I'm sure they do like your work, what's not to love? I've never seen a "buckle" card. It's neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely inspiration photo!
    Lilly...your designation as "card maker" is very well deserved indeed! Each card you've created has been incredibly unique and absolutely gorgeous! Exactly like this one for MaryBelle!
    I always look forward too seeing what you come up with next! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Gorgeous card inside and out !!!Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete