Monday, October 24, 2011

I created this card for another of my husband's co-workers, Lupe.  Last night they had a pizza party to celebrate both MaryBelle and Lupe's birthdays. Here is the card I created for him...
I placed the pickup at an angle as it is going
"Over the Hill"...lol
I embossed the pickup onto black cardstock using white embossing powder and here is a close up of the window which I cut out and then added acrylic for the glass
I love to finish the inside of my cards, and I was excited to use my vintage gas pump stamp.  I hope that you like my "retro" card...

I am really enjoying my job as "card maker"...lol

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous masculine card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage gasoline pump!!! I REMEMBER when gas was that price too!
    Hugs to you, Diane

    ReplyDelete